♥♥♥
I have a dream. I got to protect it.
Sharon 06011985 Capricorn



Life's Gifts



Define Me
Antisocial.
Aloof.
Fashion Victim.
Petty.
Atheist.
Narcissistic.
Indecisive.
Easily Irritated.
Unforgiving.
慢热.
Headstrong.



I Only Fall in Love with the Best
My Mr Leong.
Nibbling on cheesecake while sipping a hot drink.
Curling up on my bed with a good read.
Munching on Lays when I am happy/sad.
Travelling with great company.
Shopping Online and Offline.
Watching a rainbow pale.
Monochrome.
Devouring 10 salmon sushis at one go.
Memories along with the photos.
Tanning and toning.
Bus rides alone.
A jog under the hot sun, with my cap and my mind totally focused.
Hanging out with Econs GL Club members.
Roaming Hong Kong's streets.
Taking lazy afternoon naps without a care in the world.



Food for the Brain
The 催眠 book.



Young Wisdom
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
359 Days Old



Mr Slow
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My Studying Attitude. Sucks.



Always
Image hosting by Photobucket



帅
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Love Me, For Me





Our Pets



Oink! Oink!



Deeply Treasured
Image hosting by Photobucket
I love to sleep. Love is an understatement!



I Read
Adlina
Cherie
Darrell
Fadzry
Haoling
Hooi Ching
Huiting
Jabriel
Jia Hui
Jiayun
Li Hwee
Max
Mingyan
Paul
Roy
Ryan
Sarah
Saranya
t3rminator
Wanlin
Yong Qi



In Retrospect
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
May 2008
June 2008
December 2008


|Last Updated 25th June 2008|
 

Redwan Ali - Would You be There

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Sharon | 9:40 PM
0 comments